marketing resources for photographers
What do marketing resources have to do with us? We are photographers. We tell stories with our photographs. We want to make people laugh, cry or linger on memories they will treasure forever. Our gear sometimes takes too much of our earnings, but we love a new toy every now and again. We are artists. We are photographers. Do we need marketing resources?
In this page, you will find tons of resources on inbound marketing for photographers. If you are impatient and want to dig into it quickly, without further ado…
- photography marketing: the first 5 steps you need to do to win clients
- how to be a good marketer for your photos: because this is what you need
- buyer persona: meet your future customers for the first time
- social media and marketing: what you need to do it right
- lead generation strategies and why phlow is the new kid on the block
- more social media likes won’t empower you photography career
- the template to write a memorable buyer persona (free download)
- the fundamentals guide on how to make a marketing strategy for your photos (free download)
- marketing funnels demystified: what you need to know to do it right (video)
Some interesting numbers on why these free marketing resources should not be overlooked
Yes, there is a very small minority of us who understands we are not only photo takers. That small minority, I would say a 20%, understands we are entrepreneurs. In the beginning of our careers, we have all been “solopreneurs“, juggling many things at the same time. We are business owners, marketers and copywriters. We are social media geniuses, tech support geeks, editors and photo takers. This is the reality of being a professional photographer. Having at our disposal marketing resources is vital to us.
There is also another shocking number: 80% of new businesses fail in the first 18-24 months. It is not a coincidence that this number is very close to those of us who feel they are “only artists”. They don’t feel the need of learning. For them, marketing resources are complex and boring things.
phlow to the rescue
Marketing is usually the biggest challenge for photographers. We tend to underestimate its importance. The idea that our photos will sell themselves triumphs over the naked truth. It does not matter how good your photos are. In today’s world networking matter more than the quality of the photos. I am here today to give you two good news:
1. we have developed phlow. It’s a photo sharing platform that revolutionises how people find photographs.
2. you can find one of the best set of marketing resources for photographers in this page
We hope you will read these marketing resources. Also, be sure to act on the valuable information you will find here. The world is of the “doers“. having your head full of incredible knowledge won’t write your marketing campaign. Being the smartest chap in the room won’t create blog posts that convert visitors into leads. Rolling your sleeves up and get to work will.